Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend

            A lot happened this weekend.  On Friday, Lilah and I went down to Randallstown to meet up with David and have lunch with him.  After that, I went and picked up Rayford and brought him back to my house where there were beginning tornadoes happening near my house.  Luckily, nothing happened but the sky was really dark and it was extremely heavy rain.  On Saturday, we all went to the DC zoo with a work friend of mine named Laura.  Lilah had an awesome time at the zoo and she liked the prairie dogs and the petting farm where she petted a cow.  After that busy day, Lilah went to bed at 9:00pm and would not get up until 12:00pm Sunday except for when she cried.  But she had a fever Sunday and refused to eat until late in the day and that was not much.  She has a doctor’s appointment today but David’s dad was nice enough to watch her this morning so I could go to work.  Lilah appeared to be doing better though when she woke up at 3:00am and started tackling me.  Hopefully, she will be all better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment