Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekend

Things have gotten less crazy as of late but we are still busy.  On Saturday, we went to Mike's birthday party and Lilah had a ball playing with the other kids and David.  She also chased their dog Jack around the yard and played fetch with him.  Lilah had some jealousy issues when I held Sophia and I ended up with both of them in my arms.  Though, I had to give Sophia away when she started poking Lilah in the eye.  But here is a picture from before the party when Lilah was grabbing her blanket and then her purse and trying to open the door.


On Sunday, we went and visited a bunch of people and saw Marianne and James.  They were doing excellent and Marianne seems to be on the baby high.  Later, we went and had dinner at David's sister house and Lilah and I played soccer with Dominick and Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment