Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life lately

Life has been hectic for us lately because we seem to be doing a lot right now.  Over the weekend, David was kind enough to work on our friend’s car and Lilah got to hang out with Rayford.  They had a ball together and Rayford is really learning to be a gentleman around smaller kids (he’s 2).  On Sunday, we went strawberry picking at Baugher’s farm and Lilah was having fun on the playground (which is what we did first).  After that, we got to go on a small ride to the fields and Lilah was nice enough to let us both pick for a while and she was picking too!  It was cute watching her put them in the box and them pick them up to eat.  After that, she was not interested in picking and wanted to be held (I think it was because of how hot it was).
On Monday, Lilah showed us how much more she has been learning because she decided to take everything out of my lunchbox and when I asked her to put a specific object back in she did it!  She is also pointing to things and saying what they are.  On Tuesday, Lilah was a little bully again and tackled Major (I think she was trying to hug him).  But they were also dancing together and having a blast (they will go around dancing together and waving to everyone).  Lilah has also been feeding the children snacks, so maybe she’s training for a future career in politics.  Wednesday was interesting because when I picked her up from day I noticed a part of her ear was a little purple and it wasn’t until I got home that I noticed it looked like she was bit.  She did not seem bothered by it so I waited until today to tell daycare about it.  I think Major was just testing his boundaries.  But my little monkey has been chasing us around the house and then tackling us!  She really such a fun kid and I am really loving getting to do more and more with her every day.
Here are some pictures from Lilah hanging out in the tree before picking strawberries and a picture at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment