Thursday, May 31, 2012

Whirlwind of a week

It seems like so much has been going on with us for the last few weeks.  David got a side job he was working on for over a week and it seems like he should be finished up with it (he was working on it until 2am this morning).  He seems to be happy with it and he likes the challenge.  My office has reorganized the project I was working on and I am supposed to start working in the front office with some new duties.  I am also passing statistics though this was only achievable because David has been tutoring me and helping me with homework.  Lilah has so much going on it is unbelievable I am keeping up.  She loves imitating us and now she started pointing her finger at the dogs and saying “bad.”  Now, every time she goes home when they are trapped in the kitchen so she can eat she tells them they are bad and eats her cornbread in front of them.  She also likes to tell us that we are bad.
Overall the weekend, the only things we did I really remembered was that I got my homework done and we went to Layla’s birthday party.  Overall, it has been a quiet week but yesterday we did go the farmer's market in Mount Airy.  I was excited because I got some fresh vegetables and some chicken!  Lilah liked looking at everything and was interested in the different colors.  Dana told me today that she was impressed that when you ask her a question, she will answer it.  I told her how every ride we take together we have conversations where she tells me what she did that day, who she played with, and what she ate.  Of course, all of her conversation is in baby babble but it is nice that she interacts with us so much.  She also has been sharing really well and likes to give hugs now.
I am really excited for the weekend because I will be taking Lilah to the Washington D.C. Zoo for the first time.  I hope we have nice weather and I know Lilah will love all the animals.  Overall, there is not too much going on this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment