Thursday, May 3, 2012

Brand New Day

Last night was not bad other than Lilah being a bit whiny but I figured out why when I brushed her teeth.  She kept biting down where there was a molar coming in and I know that has got to be painful for her.  It also looks like there are several more teeth coming in.  Luckily, we all got some sleep last night and she woke up once for a bottle and went to sleep.  I've tried the trick of "training" her to not wake up by only offerning water at night but she will just wake up and cry until we give her a bottle of formula.  I am currently trying to get her off most of her bottles but with her being sick that backtracked her.  Otherwise, she is doing well weaning off of them during the day (down to 2 during the day and 2 at night).  She had a good morning today but she really wanted me today (I'll be honest that felt nice) but I had to run out the door from daycare so she would not start crying too much.  I think she will have a good day today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment