Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yesterday's Lazy Afternoon


Yesterday was a good day for us.  David had the day off and day care was closed so he hung out with Lilah all day.  They also came up to my work for lunch and we went to Salsa Grill (they have great salads.)  I started my first 10-hour work shift (changed my schedule to match David’s) yesterday and that was not so bad but I think there might want to leave the office badly.  When I got home, David and Lilah were playing and Lilah came over to me and gave me a hug hello.  After that, we went for a walk to the grocery store to pick up some things for the week like fruit and vegetables.  I cannot wait until I can eat grains again on Friday.  It is frustrating that I cannot eat the simplest of things like cereal or peanut butter (which I still do not understand the logic for that one), and not being able to drink a coca-cola made with corn.  Lilah enjoyed the walk to and from the grocery store.  After we got home, we relaxed for a bit until Lilah needed to go to sleep at 7:00pm and then we had dinner and watched Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment