Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lilah's First Day at Work

Yesterday, I brought Lilah to work in the morning for her birthday.  We went to the cafeteria and got french toast and she loved it!  We also sent out e-mails and organized some files.  She was very instrumental to the efforts put forth.  She also met a ton of people and was very social with everyone.  When I dropped her off at day care she went right up to the other kids and started playing.  I've been noticing this more and more where she will just go to them and not have any separation problems.  Oh well, I guess it is good she is becoming more independent.  Afterwards, I went back and worked for the rest of the day.  When I picked Lilah up from day care she was happy.  When we got home, we did not do much other than watch Happy Feet 2 which was awesome.  Lilah started dancing to the musical numbers.  She can really swing and sway now!  She is getting so big and she is no longer my baby.  After that, we went upstairs and Lilah had a bath, got dressed, and slept in bed with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment