Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yesterday


Yesterday was busy for us. After I picked Lilah up from daycare, we went home and relaxed for a little bit before cleaning up. After David and Angelica came home, we went to work. Angelica watched Lilah while David made hamburger helper (with turkey instead of beef), and I cleaned bottles and made the rest of dinner. Lilah had a good evening but she was getting into everything last night.  She also kept chasing the dogs just to pet them, and going to the back door to look out.  Lilah has been having a jealous streak as of late and she does not like it when David and I hug.  She has to get in the middle of us or get attention from one of us.  Last night she did not want to sleep until 10:00pm, when I tried putting her to bed she rolled around and cried until I picked her up.  She also woke up at 1:00am and did not stop crying until we brought her to bed with us.  This has resulted in sleepy parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment