Monday, March 26, 2012

Crazy Times

I haven't been posting in a while because I was working a lot these last couple of weeks at a panel meeting.  I should start posting regularly again.  The weekend was interesting though.  On Saturday, we did not do much because of the rain but Lilah and I went to visit Mike, Jess, and Rayford.  Lilah had a wonderful time playing with Rayford and running around.  On Sunday morning, Lilah was her normal self but in the afternoon she was a mess and threw up in the car because she was so upset.  It took a while before she calmed down and went to sleep.  Once she woke up from her nap, she was great but I was a wreck.  Luckily, she went back to her normal self and was trying to eat dog food like always.  Now she has a routine where she will not go directly for the dog food.  She will first crawl around the kitchen and then make her way to it.  I'm guessing she's thinking that we won't catch her?  I'm going to have to get it on tape one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment