Monday, October 20, 2014

This weekend's activities

This weekend was very busy for us all.  Saturday, David and Kyla (our niece) went hunting for the first time.  They did not catch anything but it gave Kyla some good experience.  I took the kids to Lilah's dance class and they raised some terror there!  Afterwards, the whole family went to the trick or treat in Mt. Airy, and they were all in costumes.  They were all so precious and energetic that I completely forgot to take pictures!  Oh well, at least I can take pictures during Halloween.

I cannot believe how fast everyone is growing that is seems like yesterday I had Lilah as a newborn.  It seems like she is growing up too fast and one day soon instead of acting like she's a teenage she really will be one.  I'm still trying to figure out how David and I are going to deal with her growing up (not that we have much of a choice).  Rodger is so sweet, I wish he would stay my baby forever.

How do you possibly savor all the moments with them, even the ones where you want to pull your hair out?  Maybe one day we will learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment